NetSuite SRP helps you complete projects more quickly, generate invoices accurately and efficiently, and decrease accounts receivable cycles, so you improve cash flow and eliminate revenue leakage. With NetSuite SRP, you gain complete visibility into and control over the entire business—in realtime, from the moment a new opportunity is identified through to project delivery, invoicing and revenue recognition, all while eliminating double entry and costly systems and integrations management overhead.
NetSuite SRP also empowers the mobile services organization with anytime, anywhere access in the cloud, supporting users where they work—on the go, at client sites or remotely.
Running a global services business? Combine NetSuite SRP with the power of NetSuite OneWorld to gain real-time, global business management and financial consolidation for multi-national and multi-subsidiary operations. With NetSuite OneWorld SRP, you can manage multiple subsidiaries, business units, legal entities, global resource pools, billing rates in any currency, taxation rules, reporting requirements and more—all from a single system.
With more than 12 years of experience supporting services organizations of all specialties and sizes, NetSuite understands the unique requirements of running a services business.
NetSuite SRP provides a comprehensive Professional Services Automaton solution. NetSuite SRP quickly generates tangible results while driving down bench time, increasing resource utilization, elevating ontime project delivery, improving invoicing accuracy, streamlining revenue recognition, reducing overhead, expediting billing cycles and increasing visibility into your services organization. NetSuite SRP’s Professional Services Automation functionality includes.
• Resource management and forecasting for complete visibility into resource utilization.
• Project costing, budgeting and profitability reporting for determining your true cost of doing business.
• Sophisticated project accounting.
• Powerful billing rules engine to support complex client billing.
• Powerful reporting, budgeting and planning monitors and manages financial performance, optimizes cash management, reporting, analysis and allocation in real-time.
• Revenue recognition automates and supports revenue recognition process and standards.
• Flexible bid-to-bill and recurring billing management automates billing, invoicing and complex recurring, time and projectbased billing.
• Integrated and automated contract renewal reduces cost, revenue leakage and customer churn.